14 Awesome Superbowl Ads for 2014
Posted by Yeh Dalag
Superbowl is one of the most awaited sports event all over the world but it has been also famous because of all the premiering ads. Advertisers and businesses see this as an opportunity to showcase their awesome ads and gain millions of viewership. But not all can afford a 30 seconder ad placement that cost over $4 Million. So if you’re going to invest that much amount, might as well make it worth every penny. Well known brands like Doritos, Coke, Microsoft, Toyota, Budweiser are some of the few who taken the challenge in this years Superbowl Advertising placements.
In this post I wanted to share 14 Awesome Superbowl ads this year. Cute, Fun, Heartwarming and out of the box ideas were few of the words that can be use to describe Superbowl 2014 ads.
1. Budweiser, “Puppy Love” | Who wouldn’t find this story about a special friendship cute and heartwarming? ^_^
2. Audi, “Doberhuahua” | This ad from Audi shows an out of the box idea to explain the comparison.
3. Doritos, “Time Machine” | I’ve always loved Doritos Ads every year because of its simple humor that everyone gets.
4. Coca-Cola, “It’s Beautiful” | Now this one raise controversy but I like the concept though.
5. Kia, “The Truth” | Now here’s something you don’t see everyday! Fresh idea from Kia’s advertising team. Good Job!
6. H&M, David Beckham | Well who can resist the charm of this guy!
7. Budweiser, “A Hero’s Welcome” | Another heartwarming ad from Budweiser.
8. Toyota, “Big Game Ad” | I personally find this entertaining and fits it’s target audience.
9. Ford, “Nearly Double” | This one deserves a round of applause!
10. Microsoft, “Empowering Us All” | Great way to showcase technology’s contribution to our society.
11. Volkswagen, “Wings” | A great way to send out their marketing message.
12. Jeep Cherokee, “The Restless Man” | I personally think that this has one of the best copy from the bunch.
13. Axe, “War and Peace” | Now this one offers a surprise twist and the concept is timely.
14. Beats Music, “Super Bowl Ad” | Who doesn’t love Ellen!? The association of Goldilocks and Beats is a pretty cool concept too.
Hope you enjoyed this collection of 2014 Superbowl Ads us much as I did. And feel free to share your favorite too and tell us why you like it. Looking forward to next year’s batch of awesome ads to premiere.
NO COPYRIGHT © INFRINGEMENT INTENDED. We don’t own this videos and information. All rights and credit go directly to its rightful owner
About Yeh DalagAn advertising graduate and now in the field of social media marketing. I enjoy seeing the advertising world evolved into its full potential. More creative and insightful ads to share in the world wide web.
Posted on February 7, 2014, in TV Ads, Viral Video and tagged 2014 ads, 2014 superbowl ads, Ads, advertiser, Advertising, Brand, coke superbowl ad, superbowl, superbowl ads, Viral Video. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.